About Me

I used to think one way. Now I think another. I blame the internet. Time to get even. For me, this means learning how to live with both the past and the future in the present.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010


Homage to Caprica

The long wait is over and the battle widens. This television show is very enjoyable simply as a rich story. It also works as a warning to our civilization as we greet the advent of Artificial Intelligence coupled with the emergence of a religion with political potential at the same time as we witness the decline of the ruling religions of the world. Food for thought for sure. While speaking of food we decided to treat ourselves to beer and Indian food but passed on the rice and Naan bread. A noble compromise. Man cannot live on Rosedale food alone.
Tonight I merely re-aquainted myself with these fascinating characters. In the weeks to come Paul and myself will have many stimulating conversations while appreciating a perfect merge of technology and human drama.

No comments: